Learn all that you can about other religions.
- Go out of your way to be around people of other faiths.
- Look for projects you can share with people of other religions which will benefit the community.
- Maintain respect for both the inherent rights of all individuals and their differences.
- Promote protection for the vital boundaries between religion and government.
- Strive to unite diverse voices as a challenge to extremism and to build common ground.
- Understand religious freedom as a foundation for American democracy.
- Hold sacred the individual rights and matters of personal conscience.
- Remember that religious and political extremists are a threat to individual liberty and democracy.
- Celebrate religious and cultural difference as a way to achieve a vibrant community.
↑ Return to Interfaith In Action